You and I both know that V-Day is right around the corner. This Valentine's Day (or pretty much every V-Day), I will be Obama-self and that's quite okay. Singles' Awareness Parties are way more fun anyways. Uhh-hmm! If you're going out with your boo-thang or if you're going out with your gal pals, I hope these hairstyles will give you some inspiration.
Love's a game, want to play?
For V-Day, I think a set of curls is essential. Curls will make your overall look more elegant and romantic.
1. So go ahead and give yourself some soft romantic curls. For this particular hairstyle, I parted my hair to one side.
2. On the other side, I french braided my hair. Keep braiding till you reach the back of your neck. Then, secure the braid in place.
This is my go-to signature hairstyle whenever I'm going to somewhere nice. It looks very elegant and a hint of sexiness. Oh la la!
Today was a fairy-tale
This hairstyle is quite sweet and romantic.
1. Start off with a middle part. Then put on a cute hairband of your choice. You want to make sure it's one with the elastic band attachment. Leave two strands of hair at the front for that princess-esque touch.
2. Do some regular braids to the bottom layer of your hair. The braids will add a nice touch to the completed hair-do.
3. Now, it's time to do the "chignon". Basically you want to wrap strand of hair and tuck it into the headband.
This is one of those hairstyles that still looks great, even if it's messy. The messier, the better. It will look like you have spend ages putting it together but in reality, you have whip it up in a matter of minutes.
Romance is in the air