Hey lovelies, one of my posts got chosen for last week's round up. Yay! Please check out the rest of the links below for inspirations.
Pshhh..I have a new post coming up later. Keep your eyes peeled!
Labor Day marks the last day of "Summer" even if it's actually September 21st... but who's counting? Oh yeah, EVERYONE! Fashion Month kicks off next week, so everyone get your rest. Get everything you need to be done for regular life done this weekend if you can, because we'll all be glued to the runways for the next month. So now is the time to muse about life and style, to stock up on your Fall wardrobe, and catch up on your magazines... don't know where to start? These links will help!
Links à la Mode: August 28th
- Adorned in Armor: Donate Clothes or Sell Them?
- Al Balsam Life: 4 Back To School Fashion Mistakes
- Buy Any Means Necessary: The Best & Worst Dressed at the Emmys
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: The Ear Cuff
- Charlotte Lucy: Charley May AW14 Campaign
- Chicagoings: 14 Essentials for a Road Trip Weekend
- Couture Crush: Benefit's They're Real! Push-Up Liner Review
- Curvy CEO: Garner Style is #BoycottingTarget. Will you?
- Elisfa: The Denim Issue
- Everyday Starlet: How To: 1940s Inspired Updo
- Fashiony Fab: How to Make Your Nail Polish Last Longer
- My Fashion S/ash Life: African Fashion Connoisseur, Diana Opoti Shows Us How To ‘Buy African’
- Rose and Pine: MAC Eyeshadows and Their Drugstore Dupes
- Style Bizarre: Gall Clothing: Strength, Courage and Modernism
- Style Generis: How to Recreate All 10 of Taylor Swift's Outfits in Shake It Off
- The Daily Luxe: Where does Australian Fashion fit in the Global picture?
- Versatile Journal: DIY Pseudo Pearl Rings
- We Are Ready Made: Love On Top
- Wheeling Along 24: How to Make Mobile Phone Pics Look Like DSLR Photos
- Yours Truly, NY: A Basic Beanie, Four Ways
SPONSOR: Shopbop Soulland, Ryder, R&B Standard Issue, Arpenteur, Officine Generale, MCM Bags, White + OHW?, Spiewak, KSNY Bags, Smith+Mara & 360 Sweater
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
Girlies!! It's beginning to look a lot like
Christmas Spring! Or so it seemed.. I'm typing this post up whilst it's raining outside..typical Melbourne weather. Nonetheless, the last couple of days have been absolutely gorgeous. Perfect Spring weather. So my friend and I definitely took advantage of that and decided to have a girls day out.
Sunglasses- Cotton On
Of course, we can't leave without indulging in some dessert. We had this Nutella goodness, which is pretty much puff pastry filled with Nutella with a side of Vanilla ice-cream. It was heavenly.
Shoutout to B, for being a trooper of a photographer and taking these photos for me. Life is so much easier when you have a personal photographer. Thank you girlie!
You know what they say, less is more.
This outfit is simple, yet chic and I LOVE it!
I mixed a plain, white scoop neck top, my new favourite polka dots jeans, with a cozy oversized cable knit cardigan, paired with some cute booties and my everyday bag.
Top- Cotton On
Oversized Cardigan- H&M
Polka Dots Denim Jeans- Dotti
Ankle Boots- Famous Footwear
If you know me well, you will know that I have an
I absolutely love this cable knit cardigan from H&M. I feel like I'm snuggled up in a huge cozy blanket when I wear this. It's so comfy! At first, I was bummed out that all the small sizes were out of stock but with this, you can get away it with it being a size bigger. I like how this falls onto the body- the back is shorter than the front. I thinks this cardi is a statement piece in itself, as it has a really nice braided knitted pattern and the fringes on it, which I think is really unique. With that, I let it be the main focus of the outfit and not accessorizing too much.
Khaki with A Dash of Tartan
Preppy Meets Edgy
Day to Night Fun
I really like this outfit because it's perfect for both day and night time. I think adding a cute pair of tights like the sparkly ones I have on makes the outfit extra fun. A classic trench coat is a must to not only keep you warm but it's also a versatile piece. Whether you choose to drape it over your shoulders, or layering up, you will be sure to look chic. Black or Navy trench coats will instantly make you look edgier.