Hello my lovelies! I was tagged by the beautiful, Hope from Beauty & Bliss to do the Would You Rather Tag but there's a twist to it. It's a Makeup Edition for us beauty lovers. Hope is one of my faves in the blogging world and she recently started her YouTube channel! I'm sure it would make her day if you could go over to her channel and subscribe. I don't know why you wouldn't want to, as she has such an amazing accent and personality. Thanks for tagging me, Hope!☺
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would happily lose all of my palettes and eye-shadows as on the daily basis, I don't wear much eye-shadow anyway. I only owned one palette and the quality isn't that great so that's that. Mascaras and eyes-liners are my favourite make-up products to wear because they really accentuate my eyes and make them look awake and defined. Without mascaras and eye-liner, I feel like the eye-shadow you have on isn't complete.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I loveee my hair and having it all chop off would be devastating but I'd rather that than never be able to cut it again. Reason being, I would love to donate my hair away for people that need it and for the World's Greatest Shave in support for the leukaemia patients. Hair do eventually grow back or we can wear cute beanies all day everyday.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Umm.. I don't own any coral blushes so I'd probably rather have a pink cheek. I think coral might not suit my skin tone very well. Pink blushes just look very natural and perfect for all year round.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I feel like everyone would say makeup for this one but I'd have to go with clothes! Even though makeup is more expensive than clothes, clothes are my life. I'm a fashion student and I have the pressure of not wearing the same clothes everyday. So, I need all the best clothes I can get!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Haha this is a weird question! Why would you want to apply lipstick as eyeliner?! Anyways, eyeliner as lipstick seems like a more appropriate choice as eyeliner is similar to a lip-liner and probably make less of a mess than having applying lipstick as eye-liner.
6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?
Well, there's actually no Sephora here in Australia so I'd choose Mac.☺
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Hmm...does a lip color count as a tinted lip balm? As I have mentioned above, I don't wear eye-shadow on a daily basis. I don't actually like wearing lipsticks or lip-glosses so if I can have a lip color for a lip balm then I'd happily have that for the rest of my life.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, or summer clothes in the winter?
Ahh I dislike the cold! In that case, I'd rather wear winter clothes in the summer. Melbourne weather here is pretty unpredictable. Some summer days can be quite chilly, so I wouldn't mind wearing winter clothes in the summer time.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
If you know me personally, you'd know that I ALWAYS have nail polish on my nails. I'd go with bright colored nails just because brights colors make me happy and cheerful.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Probably eye product. I'm always consistently reapplying my lip balm. I can't stand having dry, cracked, flaky lips. It's not cute at all!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Sadly, I'm not that type of girl that can just throw my hair in a messy bun and still look amazing. I look like I've been running around chasing a chicken with a messy bun. [Wait..chasing a chicken? What?!] I'm the type of girl that need to have a hairbrush to comb out my hair for a hairstyle, so a ponytail it is.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Okay, let's see how well you actually know me.. What do you think?
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Ahhhh NEITHER!! Fine.. I'd shave my eyebrows..I've seen someone with sharpie eyebrows and it's so bad, it scares me.
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Oh gosh! As much as I love my nail polish I think I can live without them. Makeup is fun and make me look pretty and feel great!☺
Phewww, some real interesting, tough questions there! I hope you all enjoy reading my answers. Have a fabulous day♥♥